Google

Monday, January 26, 2009

Weight Loss With Pills



Yesterday, we went to the gym and spend an hour working out . I was talking to my friend who is taking weight loss pills to shed extra kilos. Supplements have played a large role in shedding those extra pounds faster. We all know about the benefits of adding extra vitamins and minerals to our diets. But still I don’t think weight loss pills should be taken to lose weight. Some weight loss pills are designed to increase the metabolism of the body, this in turn increases the burning of calories. How ever I still feel that doing regular exercise is the right way to lose weight. I believe weight loss pills may not work in the same way for all of us, as each individual has its own make up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home